Basketball shorts can be folded in a variety of ways, but the most common way is to fold them in half lengthwise, then fold them in half again.
How To Fold Basketball Shorts
There are a few ways to fold basketball shorts. One way is to fold the waistband over once, and then fold the bottom of the shorts up. Another way is to fold the shorts in half, and then fold the waistband over.
– a basketball – a pair of scissors – a straight edge (optional) – 1/4 inch elastic (optional) – a sewing machine (optional)
- Fold the basketball shorts in half, lengthwise
- Fold the top of the shorts down about 1 inch
- Fold the shorts in half again tuck in the waistband so that it is now about
– There are a few different ways to fold basketball shorts depending on how you want them to look. – The most common way is to fold them in half lengthwise, then fold them in half again. This will create a shorter, more compact pair of shorts. – Another way to fold basketball shorts is to fold them in thirds, creating a longer pair of shorts. – Whichever way you choose, make sure the seams are all aligned and that there are
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Neatly Fold Gym Shorts?
There is no one right way to fold gym shorts. Some people fold them in half so the waistband is at the center, then fold them in thirds so the short are about 8 inches wide. Others roll them up from the waistband.
How Does Marie Kondo Fold Gym Shorts?
Marie Kondo recommends folding shorts in thirds, length-wise, so that they are roughly the size of a hand.
How Do You Fold Boy Shorts?
There are many ways to fold boy shorts, but the most popular way is the accordion fold. To do the accordion fold: lay the boy shorts flat on a surface, then fold the left and right sides towards the center. Next, fold the bottom up towards the waistband. Finally, fold the waistband down towards the bottom.
There are many ways to fold basketball shorts, but the most common way is to fold them in half lengthwise, and then fold them in half again.